The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Make a 6-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Willing to get licensed to sell Real Estate
$50,000 - $100,000+ Commission Only
About The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker "The Spokane Home Guy Group." What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington, The Tri-Cities, and all of Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just over $80,000,000 per year in volume.