The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty
Exceptional Career Opportunities In Real Estate Sales!
REAL ESTATE SALES PROFESSIONALS WANTED
Realistically earn $65,000+ in your first 12 months!
Ohio real estate sales license or a willingness to obtain one is required.
Our business is growing and rapidly expanding!
Our team has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the area.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a sales career... and not just get a job.
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- LEADS... and a lot of them!
- First-class marketing and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Proven training
- Personalized one on one coaching on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Be a true team player
- Bring energy and a learning based attitude
- Follow up with all the leads
- Nurture relationships with clients
- Hold buyer and seller consultations
- Show and sell homes
- Write and negotiate offers
- Close deals
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ohio real estate sales license or a willingness to obtain one is required
- Excellent verbal communication skills needed
$67,000+ commission income at plan
About The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty
About The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty:
Led by industry veteran and top producing real estate agent Eric Lowry, The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty has built a reputation for honest, professional real estate service. We are committed to providing personal service combined with cutting edge technology to assist you every step of the way in your move.