Showcase Realty, LLC
What You Get:
- You will be a part of a Zillow Premier team - here's a message from Nancy Braun: http://vid.us/1v4bqk (copy and paste in your browser)
- Enjoy awesome commission structure.
- We will assign you qualified home buyers, sellers, and investors for you to work with and nurture. You do not need to compete for leads at Showcase Realty.
- A steady stream of Buyers and Sellers — motivated buyers and sellers ready for you to work with, and we keep adding more every single day through our dynamic marketing! Our Inside Sales Agents, marketing dept, and administrative support do all the work for you, so you can focus on clients.
- Appointments set for you by professional and trained Inside Sales Agents.
- Exclusive reverse prospecting — No more grunt work.
- Best-in-industry training and coaching by industry icons.
- Millionaire agents training from the #1 real estate trainer in America.
- Best-in-industry mentorship by Broker-In-Charge/Owner, Nancy Braun
- Advanced digitally innovative cloud-based marketing, and NO advertising expenses for you!
- No hidden fees.
- No franchise fees, No marketing fees, No Door Knocking, No Cold Calling-NO MANUAL GRUNT PROSPECTING!
- Fun awards, prizes, and contests.
- Great team culture.
- Private Agent Facebook group page.
- Learn how to earn 5-star reviews and testimonials.
- Learn how to build your business during the Pandemic.
- No Advertising expenses.
- We provide you with awesome presentations for Motivated Buyers and Sellers.
- We live to transfer the prospects to you directly.
Coaching, Training, and Mentorship:
This is our “secret sauce” for creating million-dollar agents. Nancy Braun is known for her experience and knowledge in America's real estate industry. She serves on several boards, is constantly learning, is a member of the top real estate organizations across the country, and is here for you to learn from. You will experience continuing education at the next level at NO cost to you. We offer you access to mega trainers and coaches in our industry, as well as from Nancy Braun, the #7 Broker in the Nation by Wall Street Journal two years in a row. You will not get left to fend for yourself once you hang your license with us. You will be nurtured, developed, and gain valuable growth opportunities. We will show you how to grow your business!
Access to state-of-the-art and useful tools to build your business, like smartphone apps, your CRM, paperless training, Artificial intelligence lead follow-up and tools, and more.
Showcase Realty is known for its digital marketing innovation. By joining us, your online listing exposure will be second to none! To add to the benefit, we have Google and Facebook experts on our marketing team, driving eyes to your listings so you can focus on selling them! This done-for-you approach is what our agent service is all about.
Who We Are:
- We're a real estate business driven by our love of assisting people with their real estate needs.
- We serve clients to the best of our ability, hold high ethical standards that are inborn and can’t be taught, serve with enthusiasm and positivity. We always go the extra mile to honor the trust clients put in us as agents, as a company.
- Your success is our success. We offer a unique team environment that is more like a family. Many of our agents have been with us for several years and have gained great success. We are a team, above all else.
- We DO NOT compete with one another, rather, we celebrate efforts with positivity and support.
- Our agents do not get lost in the crowd, and they certainly do not get left by the wayside to fend for themselves. We encourage interaction, an open-door policy, and open communication to improve both ourselves and your business growth.
- Supporting the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Charlotte is a cause very close to our hearts because it involves supporting the needs and education of children. That’s why for every home we sell as a team, we contribute a portion of the proceeds to support improving the lives of these wonderful kids. Share in our passion!
What You Will Do and Learn:
- Be an authority and expert in all things real estate-related in your areas, neighborhoods, counties, and state.
- Provide guidance, negotiation, and expertise for home buyers and sellers to help them market and/or purchase property for the right price under the best terms.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest deal.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate property values.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Best Follow up techniques to reach your leads and clients.
- Prepare necessary paperwork, contracts, leases, deeds, etc.
- Maintain and update Showcase Realty's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform regarding your listings.
- Winning Multiple Offer Packages
- Time block and Goal Setting
- Cooperate / Coordinate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors.
- Coordinate with our marketing department to promote your sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services (at no cost to you).
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Opportunity to be Buyers and Sellers agents!
- Implement systems and processes to turn clients into raving fans providing you with 5 Star Reviews and future business and referrals!
For Ambitious and Driven Agents Only:
- Looking for great leads to help you earn more money and build a better real estate business?
- Join our award-winning team and hit the ground running with great leads, cutting-edge technology, superior marketing, and consistent coaching/mentorship.
- The best part? We guarantee that you will make at least $25,000 more per the next 12 months than you did the last 12 months, or we will pay you the difference!* (ask about conditions).
- We will provide you with systems, processes, and leads to build your business.
- As an agent at Showcase Realty, you will hit the ground running when you join our team with Appointments, As Many as you can Handle.
Who You Are:
- Experienced Full Time Licensed REALTOR® in North Carolina and/or South Carolina.
- Have the ambition to grow your business and are a proactive, positive, friendly, and professional individual with goals to achieve and win.
- A team player with an attitude of support rather than competitiveness towards other company agents.
- Are a savvy salesperson with ethics, integrity, and timelines.
- Outgoing hardworking agents looking to succeed!
- Are 100% committed to getting excellent sales results!
- The qualified agent must be tech-savvy, open to new approaches, excited to learn, not afraid of picking up the phone, and driven.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate-specific State of the Art CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ethical practices - we hold our agents to the highest professional values and deliver ethical results to clients.
- Coachable, committed, and caring
- Your Habits: Responsive, Learner, Networker, Energy, Consistency, and Preparation
- Skills: Listening, Story Telling, Rapport Building, Concrete Communication, Focus, Patience, Leadership, ability to learn, Resourcefulness and Ownership
$85,000+ first year at plan commission
About Showcase Realty, LLC
Nancy Braun is the creative force behind award-winning Charlotte’s Showcase Realty and Carolina Property Management, LLC.
We are a general brokerage and property management company and manage homes for sale and have some homes in renovation and others tenant occupied. This is a perfect role for someone that likes to work on his or her own and takes great pride in their work. Every day will be different. If the skill level is beyond your expertise, you will get bids from outside contractors. Small tasks like stopped-up plumbing, cleaning gutters, wood rot, to larger renovation projects or construction oversite. Aside from occasional emergencies, you will coordinate your schedule with the tenant occupant and your preferred schedule.