Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Desire to go the extra mile for client satisfaction
$117,500 per plan
About RE/MAX Professionals
We are a leading Douglas County RE/MAX team with offices in Castle Rock, DTC, and part of Pikes Peak MLS too. Our team has ranked in the top 6 of all Colorado RE/MAX Professionals agents for the last 9 years and consists of a full-time transaction coordinator, an office harmonize, and a full-time marketing, video, and social media coordinator, and several showing assistants.
Our mission is to Wow our clients with amazing service that they tell their friends about. We do this by reducing the stress of moving by simplifying the process and increasing communication with them. We seek to have meaningful and genuine relationships with our clients that will last a lifetime.