Caul Group Residential
We are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful team.
We are seeking experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and make huge commissions.
The professionals on our team are earning thousands in commissions every month, with the sky as the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support. The company is looking to expand its team of successful agents and has created a ground-breaking opportunity to earn amazing money while training to be an exceptional real estate agent.
- Following up with customers within 5 minutes by phone
- Consistently spearheads effective customer relations
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Knowledgeable of the local real estate market
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Full NC Broker License required or ability to complete in timely manner
$50,000 - $120,000 at plan commission
About Caul Group Residential
Our team is one of the premier teams of Wake County - finishing the year in the Top 10 for production in the Triangle. We have a team of 10 Agents and 4 full time administrative staff that is looking to expand! Our goal for 2019 is to sell over 350 homes and are looking for highly motivated Agents to join us. We have the systems, training and support in place for you to be successful - we just ask for hard work and motivation!