Good Neighbor Realty
Are you looking to break out in a fast-growing subset of an already very established real estate industry? Look no further than Good Neighbor Realty. We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to break out of this niche market. You'll cement yourself as the short-term rental expert in the area, helping investors purchase their first or tenth short-term rental.
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Give buyer and seller presentations tailored toward real estate investors with an emphasis on short-term rental investments
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000 - $250,000 at plan yearly
About Good Neighbor Realty
Good Neighbor is about to celebrate our fourth year in the real estate industry and one year in Georgia! We have a startup company culture where we are constantly innovating and improving. We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our company and excited to take on new roles and responsibilities. Each of our realtors owns at least one investment property and everyone values self-development, collaboration, and helping one another to be successful. Our realtors are all hard-working, helpful, fun, and talented people looking for a candidate that shares our values.
Check us out at www.thegoodneighbors.com.