Unity Home Group, Inc.
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area! - On the job training offered to the right candidates!
Alaska's #1 Real Estate Team in Anchorage and Eagle River currently has more leads than we can handle!
Unity Home Group, Inc. is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system, excellent training, and strong brand awareness. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, consistent training, state of the art offices, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Unity Home Group, Inc. is looking for ambitious individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who are motivated, looking to be part of something bigger, want to build a career... and not just another job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Have an enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Cutting edge systems and tools to help streamline your business
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- State of the Art office
- Amazing team culture
- A fun work environment that nurtures success
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet their needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers and write for buyers based on needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 20 to 40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Strong team player
- Current Real Estate License or willing to get one... we can guide you through the process.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
We have been ranked nationally by RealTrends as featured in the Wall Street Journal for both sales volume and transaction sides, selling a home every 18 hours making us a #57 top ranked team.
We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.
We have been featured multiple times on HGTV including two pilots, and have spoken multiple times throughout the nation regarding team building, real estate technology and business development.