Rouso Group - Baird & Warner
Interested in a successful career in Real Estate where you can earn a 6 figure income with guaranteed training methods and leads? We’re the Rouso Group - the #1 Sales Team at Baird & Warner Chicagoland and we’re seeking a motivated Buyers Agent with a “work hard play hard” mentality to join our growing team!
- Current Illinois Real Estate Brokers License and/or experience preferred.
- Must have a positive, high energy personality and be committed to personal as well as team growth and objectives.
- Must be interested in growing personal success by following proven coaching, strategies and sales techniques.
- Must be driven to excellence and be comfortable working in a structured real estate sales environment with daily/weekly/monthly goals.
- Knowledge of the Western Suburbs a requirement - our market area includes all suburbs from Riverside through Naperville (along the Metra train line).
- Must reside within a 10 mile radius of La Grange - our new office is in downtown La Grange.
Will train a sharp, high energy and career minded candidate.
Learn more about us at: westernsuburbshomes.com
Email pdf version of resume to: email@example.com
- Work with buyers searching for homes in the Western suburbs and provide education on the buying process and market areas
- Coordinate buying process with clients as well as closing coordinator
- Illinois Broker Real Estate License preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed to accommodate clients' schedules
$50,000 - $75,000 first year, $100,000+ 2nd year and after
About Rouso Group - Baird & Warner
The Rouso Group at Baird & Warner is a high performing real estate sales team consisting of 4 sales people and 3 support people. We’re an extremely motivated group with a “work hard play hard” mentality. The Rouso Group was awarded the #1 Real Estate Team at Baird and Warner in 2016 and received the 5 Star Professional’s Award as seen in Chicago Magazine 2013-2016. We’re passionate about what we do and are proud to be helping our clients.