Grand Allure Home Group
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying and/or selling process. From prospecting to contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s/seller's point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, have initiative, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Prospect daily for new business thru a myriad of ways by working with us on creating a business plan workbook
- Schedule and run listing appointments with seller walking them through our specific process, and customizing the plan to fit the client's needs.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Grand Allure Home Group
We are a Top Real Estate team and we are seeking stellar individuals to join our dynamic and fast growing team in Charlotte, NC. This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team where you can grow your career. We have rocked many award levels and are looking to take it to the next level. Our team culture is second to none. With full admin support behind the scenes, we make it a great environment for you to focus on working with clients and offering wonderful service.