Terra Firma Realty, Inc
We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Sales Partner who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and customer-focused team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home, vacant land or investment property.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running.
The sales opportunities available consist of residential property in Dane County and Southern Columbia County as well as high quality waterfront and recreational properties throughout central and south central Wisconsin primarily on and near Lake Wisconsin, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell and the Wisconsin River.
We will provide the Sales Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling on your income with minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible.
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily.
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team.
- Full time transaction coordinator and administrative support (again so you can focus on selling).
- Access to a work space with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print / copy / fax fees.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Respond to new incoming buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about the our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and daily one-on-one meetings / huddles with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license).
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills!
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google G-Mail, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
$75,000+ commission at plan
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on primary residential real estate in Dane and Columbia Counties, or to focus on lake properties from Lake Wisconsin to Lake Petenwell. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the opportunity to work both business opportunities!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!