Maynard Real Estate Group @ Keller Williams WMC
Real Estate Sales Partner wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel through systems and models developed by our team, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Maynard Real Estate Group @ Keller Williams WMC
Rob and Yamel Maynard are a husband and wife team at Keller Williams Realty World Media Center. Yamel was formerly the manager of the entire office and is presently a real estate coach as well as running the operations of the Team. Rob was the rookie of the year his first year in the real estate business for the entire Central Southern California Region. Together we are one of the top teams in our area and looking to grow with our customer-centric mindset. Our tag line is: How MAY The MAYnards be of Service?