Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
New Home Sales Specialist needed for New Builds and New Construction!
Our real estate team offers technology, support, training and more with one of the world's most forward-thinking brokerages.
A New Home Sales Specialist primarily works with buyers who are interested in building a new home rather than purchasing an existing home. On our team, you are still welcome to work with other buyers and sellers, as well. However, you would become the go-to person on the team for buyers who want to build a new home.
As a New Home Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for walking a client through every phase of the new build, including registering the client with builders, showing the client model homes, helping the client choose a builder, participating in the negotiation on behalf of the client, and seeing the client through the entire building process.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with a strong lead generation system and aggressive growth goals.
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals, obsessed with succeeding and changing lives
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job
- Someone who enjoys working with different people
- Associates with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individuals who get excited by both technology and face-to-face interactions, as they feed each other
- Good listeners who will listen to their clients' needs and help them find a property that fits those needs
Here is what we provide:
- Strong compensation plan with high commission splits, no franchise fees, a clear path toward 100% commission, agent stock purchasing program (eXp Realty is a publicly traded company -- EXPI), and a revenue-sharing program
- Leads (and, you receive a higher commission when you generate the lead!)
- Lead generation tools (eXp Realty provides amazing technology)
- Solid training and ongoing mentoring
- Marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive systems in place (CRM, Social Media, website, etc.)
- An entire platform in the cloud with everything you could possibly need to operate your real estate career
- Be involved in the builder / construction community to get to know the various builders, neighborhoods, floor plans and distinguishing features
- Prospect for potential buyers
- Follow-up on and sign buyers provided to you by the Brenner Property Group through lead generation
- Register clients with builders prior to showings
- Show model homes to buyers
- Assist buyers in selecting a builder
- Negotiate on the buyers' behalf
- Support the buyer through closing
- Work with other buyer/seller clients as they are assigned or acquired
- Current Real Estate License (not required to apply - it is required to begin position)
- Some experience in building, construction, real estate sales, mortgages/financing, or other related positions is preferable
- Interested in giving back to the community and being team-oriented
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the greater Columbus area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Customer service or sales background preferred
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required (must be available when clients are)
$80,000+ at plan, commission
About Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, teaching real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also teaches finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.