RE/MAX Mountain Properties
New Home and Lot Sales position with RE/MAX Mountain Properties representing builders and developer in Yavapai Hills is now available in the Prescott Area. Must have an active real estate license and new home sales experience preferred.
New phase opening soon!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments/sales.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system and track all client communications.
- Have local knowledge of the builder and product to answer questions about potential homes and the development.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following requirements:
- A valid Arizona Real Estate License
- Knowledge of real estate including new home and lot sales or willingness to learn
- Computer proficient with capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Professional attitude, appearance and demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numerical aptitude with clear understanding of financial principles
- Ability to learn quickly and follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively
- Ability to engage, promote, educate and persuade
- Reliable transportation
$125,000+ per year opportunity, includes base salary
About RE/MAX Mountain Properties
The Hyland/Schneider Team at RE/MAX Mountain Properties is dedicated to delivering our Customers World Class Customer service therefore the ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits:
Initiative, Innovation, Creativity, Positive Attitude, Determination, Ownership, High Energy & High Responsibility.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and time management. Our success is contributed to our practice in high standards, and applying the latest real estate trends, marketing, and technology.