Are you a great Realtor who knows how to elevate other agents through coaching, motivation, and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented Realtors, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best Mentors bring excellence to their Team are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build, and nurture real estate professionals, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult the business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team. This position is built on a foundation of integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Help prepare budgets
- Motivate, teach and train agents, as well as hire and nurture new talent
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure agents adhere to it correctly
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
Criteria for Business Success Coach
- Minimum of 5 years of Real Estate experience
- Minimum of 15 transactions in the last 12 months
- Diverse marketing plan – SOI along with Door Knocking, Cold Calling, Internet Leads
- Experience in mentoring and teaching
- Willing to make a one-year commitment
- Subject to a 45-day probationary period
- Commission based position – the more your mentees succeed, the more you succeed
- Team player – work well with our Owners, Directors, and Departments.
- Comfortable on remote platforms like Zoom and Thinkific
- Proficient in technology
- Willing to adopt and live Realty Group core values
- Willing to support and promote Realty Group Vendors
- Must transfer license to Realty Group
- Able to maintain real estate sales business.
- The position is approximately 20 hours a week
$40,000 - $80,000+ yearly
About Realty Group
Realty Group is Minnesota's fastest growing real estate company and 5th largest brokerage in MN. We are expanding our locations around the state! Realty Group also offers a quality, hands-on mentorship program for newly licensed agents.