We have multiple office locations in Marlton, Mullica Hill, Sewell and Cherry Hill. and are seeking experienced Sales Leaders for management positions at each office.
As the Broker Manager you will advocate for our agents as well as implement training programs to enable the office to achieve and exceed its goals relative to recruiting, retention, profitability, cost control, growth, market share, utilization of RE/MAX Preferred available services and organizational efficiency.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’re interested in being part of our sales and leadership team, upload your qualifications and complete the DISC assessment that will be emailed to you.
- Make daily recruiting phone calls that lead to face to face appointments.
- Attend networking and prospecting events.
- Develop and execute an agent on-boarding process that includes office setup, training, and mentorship.
- Provide agent training to increase agents' yearly growth and goals.
- Mediate client to agent disputes and agent to agent disputes.
- Office P&L responsibility to achieve office profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result.
- Work with our leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain our best producers and performers.
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker Salesperson’s License required.
Actively engaged in Real Estate services for at least the last 3 years as a Sales Associate or Broker Associate.
Experience with Bright MLS, Zillow, Realtor.com, Lead Generation Systems, and CRM.
Computer (MS Office, Adobe, IE, Chrome, etc.) and Social Media (FB, IG, LinkedIn, etc.) skills a must.
Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative ways to use it to target results.
- A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team is a must.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years brokerage management or agent mentoring/coaching experience
$50,000 - $100,000 (includes base + bonus, based on experience)
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!