We’re hiring an all-star sales manager to help grow our team and reach our sales goals. You’ll cultivate and motivate agents, identify targets and goals, and evaluate sales performance to ensure success. Our company's mission is to make agents' businesses better, and the sales manager is a key component of that.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader, and a team player, who loves taking on new challenges. This person must have strong leadership skills and a good understanding of systems. Real estate sales experience is required.
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each sales representative, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Build and foster strong customer relationships and handle complaints to ensure their needs are met and keep their business
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a CRM (Follow Up Boss) and other real estate systems
- Must have real estate sales experience and strong knowledge of the real estate transaction
- Positive and productive! We require an alignment with our core values including positivity, productivity and a strong sense of community
$108,000 - $122,500 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific mission - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill. Our goal is the success of each agent. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.
Our systems create results. From robust automation to in-house transaction coordination, we create more time and efficiencies so agents can focus on their next sale. We create more productive and successful agents.
As a start-up, we are an exciting place to be. With two locations and growing, our vision is to be the top team in Florida.