Century 21 WC Realty
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Determine and implement attainable goals for agents through coaching and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Team leadership ability
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
$30,000 - $100,000
About Century 21 WC Realty
Century 21 WC Realty is located in Wellington, FL. We care about our Agents and Employees and Customers, we want our Agents and Staff to feel better off for working with us. We drive a family atmosphere, but also a productive office and most of the people associated with us have been around for a number of years.