Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Help prepare budgets
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build successful careers in Real Estate!