Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Provide training for sales team
- Provide dynamic and creative leadership: recruit, mentor and inspire the sales team and staff
- Develop and maintain the annual strategic sales and marketing plan and budgets for the Team
- Prepare and present sales and traffic reports at staff meetings
- Manage the Purchase and Sale Agreement process with all Sales Agents
- Handle Team listings from lead to close (Licensed)
- Develop, implement and monitor the client referral program in order to maximize referral sales
- Manage the maintenance, training and use of the company’s CRM software and Technology
- Conduct regular competitive market analysis to ensure that the company is well-positioned against competitors
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships and key networks within the industry
- Coordinate with staff to regularly obtain feedback from buyers and sellers prospects via surveys, focus groups, and social media and social events
- Ensure that our brand and team partners are known and recognized for providing a stellar customer experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
$60,000 - $100,000 plus bonus and commission
About JC R.E.
JC R.E. is a successful and result-oriented company that provides you all the tools you need in today's competitive fast-paced market to become your absolute best in the industry. We are in the top 30 teams in Canada and we want to get to #1. Our people work hard to achieve what no one else has achieved before. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success please apply.