The Haigh Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Organize and administer training for the sales team
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Contribute ideas to the creation of promotional material
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Team leadership ability
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
About The Haigh Group
The Haigh Group specializes in Treasure Coast and South Florida real estate. Buying or Selling a home, we will provide world-class real estate service.
The Haigh Group has extensive experience in buying and selling homes on The Treasure Coast of Florida. As the leader of The Haigh Group, Alex has built his practice steadily over the past 19 years and has accumulated knowledge and skill that his clients can count on.
The Haigh Group's "client first" philosophy is exactly how they work in business, which has led to continued success and an extensive number of satisfied clients. Referral from past clients is the main goal. The Haigh Group dedicates themselves to continually improving their skills and methods of business by investing in further education and technologies to better serve their clients; offering cutting edge marketing techniques helps get properties sold!