Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Help agents create and practice their sales scripts
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Create sales reports in a timely fashion
- Help prepare budgets
- Lead the mission and vision of the original production business
- Hire, train, coach, and hold accountable all agents at the hub
- Coordinate with the Expansion Director to ensure all businesses operate the same way
- Prospect for leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Oversee negotiations, for all contracts
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Oversee all agents of the local sales team, providing accountability, support, and guidance
- Hire, train, and coach all local agents
- Lead generate for new clients daily
- Lead all aspects transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiate on behalf of clients
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Proven organizational and planning ability
$70,000 - $96,000 yearly
About Christians Team - Keller Williams Realty Black Hills
We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether our clients are buying or selling real estate, at the Christians Team, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.