Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Ben Kinney Keller Williams
We are a world-class ownership group who also owns the Ben Kinney Team, ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation across all brokerages. We are hiring leaders throughout western Washington area offices. We have a proven model that has grown thousands of agents’ businesses. We have a great leadership team and want to get into business with top talent.
We own 7 KW brokerages in Washington state and growing. We have over 1,450 agents. Our sales team has over 1,200 agents who will sell in excess of 7300 units equaling 2.7 billion in closed sales. Our training company is in demand internationally, and our suite of technology products, including Brivity and KWKLY are marketed to Real Estate professionals around the world.