The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales team members in our San Diego office. This person will provide leadership and mentoring aligned with the company mission, vision, values and will work to achieve maximum profitability and growth.
The manager will be expected to expand our sales team while creating the ultimate client experience, all while developing our team members to be the best of the best!
• Recruit, hire, train and lead the sales team
• Prepare action/accountability plans to ensure the success of the sales team members
• You must be a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. You must be motivated to learn about our policies and procedures
• Coordinate and conduct one-on-one training sessions with the sales team to improve communication, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of their performance
• Provide accurate feedback of sales individual and team performance to leadership
• Assist sales team with preparation of contracts, presentation, and negotiation
• Responsible for overall performance and development of sales team
• 3+ years of Real Estate sales
• 2+ years of management experience
• California Real Estate license
• Knowledge of scripting, contract writing and sales cycle
• Track record of successfully achieving sales goals
• Text and email savvy along with demonstrated follow-up skills
Compensation based on Experience. Please inlcude Cover Letter and Resume to be considered for this position.
WHO WE ARE:
• One of the largest and fastest growing independently owned Real Estate Group and Home Renovation Companies in San Diego
• #1 team at Big Block Realty in 2017
• Top 10 Renovation Teams in San Diego County
• Featured on HGTV’s HouseHunters
• Renovated over $250M dollars in properties over the last 3 years