BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
As a high performing Sales Manager, you will help the organization meet or exceed its sales targets by keeping our company and sales team trained, competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing the Sales Team’s potential by managing and motivating them, as well as crafting and monitoring a sales plan and reviewing that plan with upper management.
Duties also include selling real estate to your own clients, as well as scheduling and overseeing training programs and identifying training needs. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for ensuring that all new sales team members receive proper training on our internal systems, methods and culture so that they can achieve their sales goals successfully.
Finally, you will collaborate with other members of our management team to expand the company’s customer base and to ensure a strong company presence in the marketplace, so that a steady stream of both new and experienced agents are considering our firm.
- Training Agents
- Coach Agents
- Monitor performance of the sales team
- Sell real estate to your own clients
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Manage and ensure that Sales Team are hitting minimum requirements and team standards
- Implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base
- Ownership of recruiting new Sales Agents, training, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Agents
- Execute on-boarding session for new Sales Agents
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strength and weaknesses to identify training needs and communicate recommendations based on gaps
- Perform sales analytics and track key sales metrics to ensure agent productions targets are being met
- Review annual/monthly/weekly sales plan goals
- Inspire and maintain a healthy culture and positivity amongst the sales team
- Create an open communication climate and gather Sales Agents preferences for training
- Boost agent productivity, build and promote strong and long lasting relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Provide agents with feedback and professional development guidance
- Act as a sounding board for the Sales Agents
- A valid Real Estate License and 5+ years selling real estate
- The ideal candidate is high energy, forward thinking, ethical, professional, and has a very positive attitude.
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team and show a high level of patience. They should have strong interpersonal skills and be able to manage the ebbs and flows of emotions amongst the team.
- Must be able to develop and execute a training system developed for Agents at various experience levels. This individual must have superior verbal and written communication skills and should be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization. This individual must be able to effectively communicate clear and consistent delivery of the Company’s messaging, policies, and procedures.
- Have a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, particularly with customer service experience, have a strong business sense and industry expertise and enjoy mentoring, coaching and managing others to success.
- Just as important as accomplishing the team’s sales goals, the Sales Manager will also be responsible for supporting and enhancing the company culture.
- Must be a strategic planner with analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Trustworthy with confidential and sensitive company and personnel information.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality.
- Proficient with computers, technology, MS Office (Excel, Word), Google Suite, MAC OS, and learning new programs / software / or apps.
$90,000 - $130,000 at plan comission
About BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 6 fast-growing real estate offices in five cities in the Inland Empire of California. We currently have 300 agents working for our firm, and we are growing quickly.
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.