Sterling Johnston Real Estate
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced broker/team leader who knows their strengths are generating leads, managing team members, and holding others accountable to achieve company goals.
Your management objective is to build relationships with new and existing investors, add brokers to our team, and increase the deals closed by each team member.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Create sales reports in a timely fashion
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Motivate, teach and train agents, as well as hire and nurture new talent
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure agents adhere to it correctly
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Lead generation from new and existing clients
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
About Sterling Johnston Real Estate
We are a local Independent Real Estate firm. Established in 2009 and recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held real estate firms in Washington State. We value professionalism, service, and integrity.
What We Offer
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Retirement plan with match
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Training pay for continuing education
- To work with a team of driven, forward-thinkers who have fun and are project-oriented