The HYLAND GROUP | eXp Realty
The Sales Manager - Director of Growth oversees real estate sales agents and builds a strong sales team to support company goals including buyers agents, listing agents, and inside sales associates. The Director of growth will mentor their real estate team to success utilizing the company's coaching, training, and mentoring strategies. To manage the agents properly the Director of growth needs to understand how to motivate, and train the attitudes, approach, habits, and expectations of agents, who should be committed to putting their clients first and winning leads. In addition, the sales manager must be contractually proficient and have a high level of command of all real estate-related documents and Company processes
The Sales Manager - Director of Growth is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and it’s optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive Sales Team of agents who are united in their commitment to the team's standards and to achieving the team's goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager - Director of Growth leads the sales team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding all agents accountable. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting in clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager - Director of Growth also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Formulate sales strategies that sustain high levels of occupancy and profitability in collaboration with department managers and their goals
- Analyze market data and use it to develop methods for meeting financial targets, designing marketing plan deliverables, and developing an annual sales forecast
- Organize meetings with department heads, report on sales activity for the previous and upcoming weeks, and produce a monthly expense report for all hotel sales-related expenses
- Solicit new guests with targeted outbound sales initiatives, such as personal calls to your network and phone solicitations to local professionals, travel agencies, and other groups that will generate new revenue
- Implement a strategic plan that aligns with revenue management and hotel objectives to assist the sales staff in meeting and exceeding room booking goals
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching provided by the company.
- Recruit develop and retain a diverse sales team of well-trained agents sufficient to achieve company goals
- Develop and utilize the companies sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team and successfully help them achieve the goals they have set
- Collect, track and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly and efficiently
- Oversee ISAs are achieving company goals
- Ensure agents are following company systems in regard to lead follow-up, listing management, closing management, and communication
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Onboard newly hired agents and ISAs
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Hold one on ones with sales team on a daily and weekly basis
- Routine role-play scripts, dialogs, and scenario training
- Ensure agents are well-trained on contracts and negotiations
- Assist with agent negotiations and deal doctoring when necessary
- Assist with interpreting contracts addendum and disclosures
- Answer questions from sales agents as needed throughout the day, evening, and weekends
- Call customers and clients as necessary to ensure client satisfaction
- Displays a proven track record of sales success by lead-generation and closing
- Knowledge of computer-based software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior experience of 5+ years as a sales professional in a related field is required
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
$75,000 Plus Bonus
About The HYLAND GROUP | eXp Realty
THE HYLAND GROUP is dedicated to delivering world-class customer service to our clients in the greater Prescott, AZ area. Over the last year we have helped almost 500 families to realize their real estate dreams! Our team consists of some of the highest-earning area agents and top professionals who are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and time management. Our success is contributed to our practice in high standards and applying the latest real estate trends, marketing, and technology.
If you’re ready to be a part of a team that is dominating the competition, don’t wait any longer. Send us your resume now! Right now! We mean it. We’re waiting for you!