LJ Real Estate
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Determine and implement attainable goals for agents through coaching and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Work closely with marketing to develop new creative promotional intiatives
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
$50,000 + Bonus
About LJ Real Estate
We are a small boutique real estate brokerage. We strive for a positive, fun vibe where our agents want to come into the office. We are all in production and we work hard and play hard. Our clients are primarily individuals of influence and referrals - who you work with matters and we take good care of our customers. We are in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, join us!