Kendrick Realty Inc.
Kendrick Realty is a different kind of brokerage, that focuses on building a small team of agents with a large lead generation budget. Additionally we provide intensive support to the agent team to enable them to sell more and deliver a much higher quality customer experience.
As a Kendrick Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and managing a team of top real estate professionals to produce tremendous sales results, satisfied team members and delighted clients. You will lead a team of approximately 15-20 agents, distributed across the SF Bay Area. The core role of the sales manager is to provide a high level of support and coaching to our team so they always have a resource.
You will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting new candidates as need arises, and using the systems, resources and support of the corporate management team to train and manage your team. Additionally you will be expected to maintain a small portfolio of clients, to keep your sales skills sharp.
Team Leadership and Training (80% of your time)
- Happy spending the majority of each day on the phone, or in person coaching team members
- Conducting 3-6, 1-on-1 performance reviews and coaching sessions each week
- Cool under fire, and can resolve a conflict and manage challenging personalities
- Uses Kendrick systems and analytics to monitor and coach performance
- Spend several hours per week in the field shadowing agents during client interactions
- Build a positive high-performance culture through organizing regular social activities
- On-board new team members with support from training team
- Organizes and conducts regular (1-3x per month) team trainings
Recruiting (20% of your time)
- Identify high potential agents using personal contacts, networking events, referrals and job boards
- Conduct recruiting calls and meetings to bring on new talent
- Maintain a pipeline of talent ready to fill growth or vacancies as needed
Real Estate Sales
- Spend a few hours a week maintaining a small client portfolio and conducting showing appointments
- Write contracts and manage escrow of approximately 2-3 sales per quarter
- Interact with client concierge team and transaction coordinator to support transaction
- 5+ years of successful sales leadership (manage team of at least 5 outside sales representatives)
- 3+ years in real estate sales with proven success – you know your way around contracts and the process
- Experience with online lead generation. Experience with Zillow and Realtor.com a major plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Enjoys growing and mentoring team members, and building a community
- Highly results driven and hold others accountable for results
- Comfortable being candid and having challenging conversations
- Focuses on recognizing and reinforcing high performance, vs. punishing poor performance
- Can understand excel spreadsheet data and sales analytics
- Very comfortable with technology and can coach team members through software challenges
- Proactively creates solutions to inefficiencies and improvement opportunities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
$100,000+ based upon experience and performance
About Kendrick Realty Inc.
Kendrick Realty, Inc. strives to do real estate differently. We pride ourselves on communication with our clients and on an office structure that lets our agents focus on what matters most: your biggest investment. Our goal is to make your home buying - or home selling - process as user friendly as possible. We're committed to walking you through every step of the process in a prompt and professional manner.