Keller Williams Princeton
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Help prepare budgets
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Regularly review and adjust scripts for applicable market changes and continually update and coach agents
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
$25 - $45 hourly
About Keller Williams Princeton
You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from, and grow with the top 1% of real
estate professionals in North America. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training, and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, health benefits, growth share, vesting and investing. Explore PLACE and the opportunity model we have created for you.