Hollywood Title Company
Develops and retains a quality residential client base of Real Estate Agents and Brokers, Lenders, Builders, Agents, Attorneys and others through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers. Interface with division management, branch manager and escrow staff on a daily basis.
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, and other sources.
- Develops and executes a call plan for qualified real estate agents, brokers and their staff, lenders and attorneys
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents and others
Typical Education: High School Diploma
Typical Range of Experience:
- 2- 5 years of successful residential Title/Real estate industry experience required
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
License or Certification: Requires a valid driver’s license.
Knowledge And Skills/Technology Used:
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions
- Applies diplomacy and tact
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenues opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong negotiation skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Hollywood Title Company
Hollywood Title Company is a fast growing company in the Los Angeles County specializing in title insurance for residential and commercial properties.