The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Motivate, teach and train agents, as well as hire and nurture new talent
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Identify, attract, train, and retain top sales talent
- Develop scalable sales processes to ensure excellent & consistent customer experiences
- Demonstrate behaviors of high performing production agent
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to develop & succeed
- Establish clear performance expectations & metrics
- Identify and develop internal talent
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Campbell Team
As a Realtor® and Investor, Colin has worked on one premise - he believes in thinking differently. Simply put, he genuinely wants to help others first. There is an old saying in real estate investing “your Network is your Net Worth”. There is no way one person can do and know it all, which is why he feels you must establish a great team. Colin has built a "great team" that strives to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Helping people achieve their goals of homeownership and investment is one of the most rewarding things we can give. If we do right in helping clients make sound Real Estate choices, ultimately we all benefit – it’s a win-win.
Our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our clients has earned Colin the recognition of being an International Award Winning Broker. When contemplating your next real estate transaction, remember the Campbell Team – we look forward to earning your business.