Josh Hanoud Team Realtors
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Strong ability to lead a team
About Josh Hanoud Team Realtors
Join the Josh Hanoud Team of Realtors. As the #1 Top producing team in the company, Josh's team provides professional support staff to assist you, leads of buyers who want to buy, and world class coaching. All we need is you! If you want a positive work environment, and a great team culture with like minded people, you've come to the right place.