The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Give creative ideas for marketing purposes
- Aid in creating budgets
- Generate timely sales reports
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Have prior experience in sales
- Team leadership ability
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Remax Solutions
The Nancy Forlini Team is part of the Top 1% in the world for Remax International. We hire driven brokers who can build relationships with potential clients and who thrive while guiding our clients through the entire home buying process.