Keller Williams Premier Realty
We are looking for a top producer and a recognized leader with high integrity and a track record of business success. Are you driven, yet compassionate with a passion for training and coaching?
If you exhibit a take-charge, results-oriented approach to situations and goals, and thrives by seeing others achieve you are the Launch Coach we are looking for. If you delight in knowing that you have attained success when the associates in your coaching program and Market Center succeed. The Launch Coach will help new agents learn the real estate business through training and coaching, providing support by delivering skill set training and hands on assistance with their first four transactions.
You will work closely with the Team Leader and Market Center Staff as part of the Market Center’s leadership team to assist in developing the Productivity Coaching program and consistently demonstrate teamwork by actively supporting the Team Leader's direction.
The Launch Coach works to increase the productivity of Non-Capping Agents to Capper Level and views learning as the foundation of their action plan and has the Team Leader to hold them accountable to achieving results.
Compensation is $60,000 annually; which includes monthly stipend, commissions + bonus.
Following are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Increase productivity of new and non-capping associates preparing them to attain Capper status.
- Provide training and hands on support for coaching clients with their first four transactions.
- Set and achieve the standard that 50% or more of all the Productive Coaching Program’s Associates are productive every month.
- Ensure 80% participation in group coaching or accountability, and daily power hours and drive attendance and active participation in IGNITE and BOLD.
- Consistently add new agents to their coaching program.
Essential duties and responsibilities for this role:
- Complete coaching client intake and coordinate with Agent Services to set up each new agent in all necessary systems.
- Direct new agents to online resource for contracts, script and sale processes.
- Provide training through IGNITE and additional training classes utilizing the tools of the MREA and CGI models.
- Meet weekly with associates in Productivity Coaching to review their key metrics and hold them accountable to completion of actions.
- Help Agent Services plan, implement, and distribute the training coaching calendar and events via multiple sources including print, office intranet, email and social media.
- Track associate production and report numbers to Team Leader.
- Meet with Market Center Leadership on weekly basis to review program progress.
- Paid travel and training.
- Professional coaching.
- Coaching skills camp (If available).
- KW family reunion.
- KW MEGA camp.
- KW masterminds.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Superior goal setting, planning, accountability skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Passionate about training.
- Problem-solving skills, proactive and positive attitude.
- Learning-based attitude.
- Mastery of the KW core agent curriculum: IGNITE, BOLD, Career Growth Initiative, MREA, Win with Sellers, Win with Buyers; scripts for all aspects of real estate; and KW models and systems.
- 2 years sales experience - Record of sales success selling a minimum of 24 transactions in one year.
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks.
- Prior coaching and leadership experience.
$60,000+ annual potential
About Keller Williams Premier Realty
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. Keller Williams Premier Realty offers industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff. Keller Williams Premier Realty is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.