The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Sales Partners who are united in their commitment to the team’s core values and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads Sales Agents by hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly + Bonus
- Responsible for conducting interviews and recruiting quality Sales Partners to the brokerage to increase sales
- Manage the sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve sales goals
- Develop and track individual sales targets for DSH (Daily Success Habits) points, daily prospecting hours, Offers written, Sales closed as well as Flex’s Pick up rate, connections, apt set, offers written, and conversion
- Plan and direct weekly 30 minutes 1 on 1 meeting with each agent on the team
- Reporting to the Director of Sales and the owner with weekly/monthly updates
- Responding to agent questions on contracts, negotiations, strategies, and goal planning
- Plan and direct Monday and Thursday’s morning office meetings and any sales training (including daily role plays)
- Track, collate, and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor and report if an agent is falling behind on sales goals
- Monitor sales manager expenses and budgets
- Help oversee open house coordinating and which Sales Partners are sitting where
- Make sure all lead sources including but not limited to Agent Pronto, Cinc, Fastexpert, Homelight, Homesnap, Referral Exchange, Sold.com that the leads are evenly distributed, followed up weekly in our CRM (Copper) as well as the lead sources CRM if applicable. If an agent is not regularly following up on an office lead, they risk the lead being given to another agent
- To stay current in the real estate industry, sales motivation, time management. other productivity tools, new housing regulations, and legislation
- Attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks
- At least 2+ years of Sales Management experience in the Real Estate industry
- Proven track record of training, developing, and managing agents to help achieve their goals
- Leadership experience overseeing a growing salesforce
- Proven recruiting experience, strategy, and results
- Demonstrates strong rapport building skills with agents through humility, empathy, and trust
- Uses data and KPIs to help understand areas for improvement and growth
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Amalfi Estates
Founded 27 years ago by Anthony Marguleas, Amalfi Estates is headquartered in Pacific Palisades and is one of Los Angeles’ leading independent real estate brokerages. We are fortunate to be ranked #25 by the Wall Street Journal REAL Trends list for mid-sized teams nationwide with close to $2 billion in home sales. We chose to be innovative and free always to do what is in our clients' best interests. We operate as a team rather than individuals and only hire amazing people who live our service and performance culture. Giving back to the community is a big part of our culture. We give 10% of our commission to charity and are fortunate to have helped 1,000 families and pets by giving $1,100,000 over the past 5 years. Are you ready to be a part of our team?