The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker Realty
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of Integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Help agents create and practice their sales scripts
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure agents adhere to it correctly
- Meet with sales team to help in setting individual sales targets
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Collaborate with marketing to develop lead generation strategies
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Contribute ideas to the creation of promotional material
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions for agents
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Coach, lead and train a sales team
- Set our sales strategies and sales objectives to achieve our sales goals
- Recruit, hire and train new agents
- Manage our sales team by creating a sales plan for each agent, setting individual sales targets, assigning sales territories, and overseeing ongoing training programs to set the team up for success
- Evaluate the team’s sales performance and offer advice on continuous improvement
- Present sales reports to the team that accurately represent sales efforts including sales progress and volume to more accurately forecast future goals
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Provide feedback and inform team leader on the current state of the team, possible risks and growth opportunities
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Team leadership ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise when necessary
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Highly effective time management , and oral-written-listening communication skills.
- Conflict management, decision-making ability, and problem solving for mutually beneficial results.
- Effective influencing, selling, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and financial acumen to enable the identification, evaluation, and action against business growth opportunities.
- Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office applications.
- 3+ years of Real Estate industry experience
- 2+ years sales management experience
$50,000+ AND Bonus Potential
About The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker Realty
The Jamie McMartin Group is the #1 real estate group in Katy, Texas. With over 40 years of combined real estate experience, we are a people-oriented company sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. With this philosophy and the talent to attract top sales associates, The Jamie McMartin Group continues to set the standard for excellence in the West Houston and Katy real estate community.