Bennett Real Estate
Real estate sales managers perform various duties, tasks, and responsibilities as shown in the job description example below:
- Supporting, recruiting, and helping build successful agents
- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property
- Managing a sales team and providing leadership, training, and coaching
- Recruiting agents to the brokerage to increase size and sales
- Assisting in negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Responding to agent questions on contracts, negotiations, strategies, and goal planning
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters
- Teaching weekly training classes (live or virtual)
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchasing agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction
- Hiring and training staff
- Planning and directing sales team training
- Working on sales scripts with agents
- Meeting with clients and maintaining client relationships
- Tracking, collecting, and interpreting sales figures and reporting
- Ensuring every member of the sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly
- Staying informed on the real estate industry
- Controlling expenses and monitoring budgets.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Organize and administer training for the sales team
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Prior sales experience is extremely important
About Bennett Real Estate
Founder & CEO Gregory Bennett of BIGLife Financial Services
After over 30 years of developing his own multi-million dollar real estate businesses, Gregory’s mission is to empower communities to build individual wealth, achieve financial freedom and create a family legacy.
He has dedicated his career to creating the educational tools and resources necessary to mentor thousands of individuals on how to dream big, set high goals and take daily action to become entrepreneurs generating multiple streams of income.
He believes and teaches that the key to financial success is mastering sales and marketing essentials and leveraging relationships and resources to create passive income and long-term wealth.
Gregory and his team are standing by ready to help you expand your knowledge.