Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
One of the country’s top real estate companies, Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate, is looking for the next Leader to join our organization!
We are hiring a Real Estate Sales Manager, a position that plays an instrumental role in changing the lives of all new agents starting with our organization.
As a Real Estate Sales Manager, you are responsible for onboarding, coaching, training, delivering quotas and metrics as well as creating sales plans to take action and drive business with all newly hired real estate consultants.
You are a driver and passionate about experiencing success through others!
If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of South Florida’s fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!
Compensation: base and bonus: $100,000+
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Manage, train, coach, and inspire the sales force to develop their skills to ensure a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales quotas are met
- Ensure company sales initiatives are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition
- Deliver an impactful onboarding experience for all new agents starting with our organization
- Influence, implement, and improve sales programs by developing field sales actions plans
- Must have a valid active Real Estate License
- 1 year minimum of success as a real estate agent
- Experience coaching salespeople and driving sales initiatives
- The right candidate will be unwavering in their desire to deliver results
- The right candidate will be highly motivated and numbers-driven
- The right candidate will have experience empowering, developing, and holding sales consultants accountable
- The right candidate will have strong real estate sales, presentation, and negotiation skills
- The right candidate will be action-oriented and a problem solver within a fast-paced environment
- The right candidate will have the ability to manage multiple people and initiatives at once while staying extremely organized and efficient
- Education: College degree
- Job Type: Full-time
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
At Laurie Reader, we are a team of go-getters that are committed to exceeding our goals by fostering professional and personal growth. We challenge the status quo, dig deeper, and ensure a path of success for our clients. By re-inventing the traditional real estate model, our agents are securing better offers, closing on the best properties, and developing lifelong client relationships. In 2020 we served 965 families and our commitment to our community doesn’t stop there. We have developed programs to add value to our community through education, career development, and non-profit support.