The Sharma Group
The Sales Manager’s role is to oversee, support and train the buyer agents, listing agents and ISA’s within the company. You will be responsible for interacting with the agents on a daily basis while helping them build their sales skills, increase conversion rates and keep accountable to their goals (both team goals and personal goals). You will be actively recruiting both experienced agents as well as new agents on an on-going basis. Weekly & monthly reporting on conversion rates, profitability and agent KPI’s will be required.
In addition to working directly with the agents and sales staff, you will interact with both the CEO and the operations manager to ensure that we’re hitting sales and profitability goals. You will play a critical role in creating and updating policies and procedures as needed.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to the needs of each individual agent is necessary.
This is a full time position. Office hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm M-F at a minimum. Additional office hours are expected if needed, but some work may be completed from a remote location.
Compensation is a base salary plus bonus/commission based upon meeting and exceeding goals.
- Host morning huddle - 5 minute video conference with daily affirmation, acknowledgement of “wins” and quick run through of hot sheet.
- Meet with new agents to work on scripts, teach technology, talk about best practices.
- Check leads in RG to be sure that agents are touching leads per team policy.
- Run Friday morning sales meeting with entire sales team.
- Hold minimum of 3 “hours of power” in office. This should consist of at least 30 minute script work prior to 60 minutes on the phone where agent make calls using the specific skills that they just worked on. As the team grows, you can focus each session on a different branch (listing agents, buyer agents, ISA’s).
- Conduct minimum of 1 role playing session each week.
- Work with admin to come up with weekly open house schedule and update team calendar so that agents are assigned as needed.
- Schedule bi-weekly 1-on-1 meetings with each agent. 15-30 minutes to discuss current KPI’s, goals and current needs.
- Create lead rotation calendar and ensure that all shifts are filled (either with an agent or by sending to the ISA).
- Attend video coaching call with Tom Ferry coach 2nd and 4th Monday of the month.
- Plan one optional team building event like a Friday afternoon happy hour.
- Hand out awards for: most closings, most signed contracts, etc... with small prize.
- Conduct one contest with prize for top agent(s). Should be based on production and/or KPI’s or some other metric.
- Work with TC to trouble shoot any issues that seem to be going on with transactions.
- Attend industry events/trainings with agents as appropriate.
- Join weekly coaching call with Lisa as needed.
- Shadow agents at open houses, showings, buyer consults, listing appointments and seminars as needed.
- Prior management position
- Team player
- Have a solid background in managing a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills, understanding of budgets and strong time management skills are also required. Most importantly, you will have a great sense of humor and will be able to continue building the team culture and a fun working environment.
About The Sharma Group
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in the area. Our vision is to expand to other markets both locally and across the globe while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.