John Wentworth Real Estate Grp
The John Wentworth Real Estate Group is in search of a dynamic team sales manager to oversee, support and train our agents within the organization. In addition to working directly with the agents and sales staff, you will interact with both the CEO and the Operations Manager to ensure we're hitting sales and profitability goals. This is a full time position.
At the John Wentworth Real Estate Group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and inspire ad growing team of professional agents
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic and collaborative environment
- Learn and provide industry leading marketing and sales strategy
- Provide education, tools and services that deliver immense value
- Balance creative inspiration with data-driven analysis
- Oversee daily operations for agent support and training and provide team building and supervision to a rapidly scaling brokerage in an energetic, fast-paced, creative atmosphere, YOU will help craft.
- Serve clients/partners by leading the team to deliver on sales goals, KPI's, profitability and recruiting goals.
- Collaborate on defining and fostering the company culture (LEGS - Love, Earn, Grow, Serve), by leading by example. You are one of the principal stewards here, ensuring that others are involved, invested and positively contributing to this critical area of success.
- Implement the company's vision, facilitate alignment and understanding of key strategic initiatives among the team, and identify opportunities for ongoing coaching, training and support.
- Help develop systems and processes
- Present Sales Metric reports and updates, summarizing challenges and successes and opportunities during Weekly Operations Meetings. Find ways to optimize with continuous improvement and open communication.
- This isn't your first rodeo - you've had experience breathing life into an idea and seeing it become reality through hard work, the right hires and perseverance.
- We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and made an immediate, positive impact toward hitting our goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to the needs of each individual agent is critical.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, understanding of budgets and strong time management skills are also required.
- You have an innate sense of the strengths and weaknesses in your team and you, with passion and patience, will guide and direct individuals to maximize their potential.
- You like getting your hands dirty - hands-on and quick to lead by example.
- Ability to work varying hours. We're not a 9-5 operation and this position will require accessibility during "off hours" as needed, including occasional travel.
- Most importantly, you will have a great sense of humor and will be able to continue to build our team culture and fun working environment.
$45,000 plus bonus
About John Wentworth Real Estate Grp
From 2011 - 2017, John Wentworth was the #1 RE/MAX agent in Genesee and Livingston Counties. His success was built on a strong foundation of determination, integrity, and hard work. John focuses 100% of his attention on what he is doing and it is obvious in his success.
In 2018, he launched an independent brokerage, The John Wentworth Real Estate Group.
With a unique and efficient process of selling each home that he lists, John Wentworth prides himself with his client focus, knowledge, marketing and advertising efforts. With a great passion to serve others, John has begun sharing his trade secrets through vlogging and his Thoroughbred Podcast.
OVER $300 Million Sold Since 2013
Top 50 TEAM in US 2015, 2016, 2017