The Sales Manager is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind the agent expansion.
- Coach Mentor and coach agents in strategies and best practices to build their business including business planning, development of market expertise and responsiveness to customer – specific real estate needs.
- Agent sales training – C.A.R compliance training is in compliance with statues and law.
- Provide transactional support for real estate agents/associate brokers.
- Leadership - act as inspirational leader of agents.
- Continuously re-recruit agents through communicating the company’s value proposition, executing effective agent recognition programs, leading by example, setting the bar for work ethic and successfully promoting all programs and technology.
- Performance Goals - Responsible to achieve company goals and profit targets that include balancing under-performing agents to achieve a favorable result for the company.
- Agent Recognition Events - Oversee and creates with office manager execution of agent recognition events and adoption. Ensure adequate agent communication and support, interaction and coaching to maximize agent retention.
- Customer Service - Assist with developing programs to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction and agent retention.
- Ancillary Business - Drive agent adoption of other businesses as they are incorporated in the company’s offerings (such as mortgage, escrow, title, etc...)
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and trust with secure information.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have at least 4 years of Real Estate Sales experience
- Must be CA Real Estate Licensed
- Real Estate Office Management experience a plus
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Real Estate
A real estate company committed to excellence in customer service and operating from a “Everybody Wins” philosophy! Contribution is our priority, and inspiring others to better their lives is what we do!