Shaw Realty Group
Shaw Realty Group is an opportunity for you to accelerate your career while being a part of a bigger vision. We’re looking for team members who will:
- Remain Humble - no job is too small.
- Embody Professionalism - we are top producers and our actions reflect this.
- Act with Integrity - how we do anything is how we do everything.
The Shaw Realty Group Difference
Since its founding in 2015, the company has expanded into four teams across Canada: Cambridge, Niagara Falls, Barrie and Ottawa. With over 255 units sold in 2017, we intend to double our production in 2018. We have assembled specialized departments to allow you to focus on what you do best: Motivate teams and take territory.
Shaw Realty Group is looking for a dedicated Sales Manager to join our team. This is a vital role that will work closely with our licensed Sales Representatives, our Lead Generation division and Administrative department. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in meeting our sales targets. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in sales leadership, training and development. The Sales Manager is responsible for team metrics, ongoing development, mentoring and process improvement. The candidate will work with the Lead Generation department, Administrative department and managers to ensure KPIs and sales quotas are exceeded in assigned territories.
What You Get:
- Competitive compensation with an uncapped commission structure
- Six-figure income
- Growth opportunities for future territories
- Growth based work environment that thrives on collaboration and innovation
We thank all candidates in advance. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
What You’ll Do:
- Management: Lead, oversee, inspire, coach and motivate a team of licensed agents to become specialists in residential real estate, contracts and consultative sales approaches
- Training and Development: Contribute and improve our training and coaching programs for continued support of the professional training and development of our licensed agents
- Team Building: Conduct weekly scheduled meetings with each individual to discuss metrics, progress and create a sales culture of support, production and continuous improvement
- Relationship Management: Maintain positive working relationships with every department to ensure ongoing success of company-wide goals
- Reporting: Present sales metrics reports on an ongoing basis to management to show potential sales, future revenue and closed revenue
- Goal Setting: Work with the management team and agents to develop attainable territory goals, metrics and standards
- Team Hiring: Ensure the team is fully staffed to meet sales goals
- Accountability: Responsible for ensuring the licensed agents hits weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Ownership of Sales Tools: Responsible for utilizing our CRM to ensure a full sales pipeline
Requirements and Leadership Qualities:
- 3+ years of management experience in a sales environment
- Be an inspiring leader and mentor
- Solution based
- Exceptional critical thinking
- Ambitious, results-driven and self motivated
- Ability to work autonomously while coordinating with complementary departments for sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and trust quickly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate sales techniques and lead generation concepts to a wide audience
- Proven sales closer with a track record of successfully growing assigned territories and exceeding sales quotas
- Genuine passion for customer service
$80,000 at plan
About Shaw Realty Group
At Shaw Realty Group, we have assembled talented divisions in our team to focus on every aspect of your transaction. From marketing experts to strong negotiators, we all serve a purpose in making this the smoothest transaction possible. Shaw Realty Group has helped over 300 families buy and sell real estate in 2018 alone!