Breck Life Group
Are you a great manager who knows how to elevate your salesforce through coaching, motivation and training? Do you have the ability to identify and attract talented salespeople, as well as onboard, train, coach, and nurture them until they are effective producers? The best sales managers bring excellence to their Team and we are striving for excellence.
With your proven track record and natural ability to lead, you will successfully recruit, build and nurture sales talent, strategically cultivate new and powerful ways to engage clients and catapult our business into further success.
You'll be an integral part of our growing team with unlimited earning potential and the ability to create your own schedule. This position is built on a foundation of Integrity and trust and a passion for teaching and coaching. If your goals are to build relationships in order to help others be successful, apply today.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Provide training for sales team
- Manage budgets and expenses
- Coach, lead and train a sales team
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Have prior experience in sales
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
About Breck Life Group
Breck Life Group is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. We offer personalized service based on local expertise, industry knowledge, and a passion for results. Among the top 1% of selling agents in Summit County, we have helped over 300 families find their dream home in the mountains.
Our team is dedicated to continuing to grow. Are you hungry to grow and reach your full potential? Then this opportunity is unmatched!