Colonial Real Estate
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Attain organizational sales goals and revenues by creating a sales strategy
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Aid in creating budgets
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Must have an Active Texas Real Estate License
$70,000 + bonuses
About Colonial Real Estate
ERA Colonial Real Estate is committed to Empowering the Lives of our clients and our team. With a 99.4% customer satisfaction rating and an industry-leading, per-agent-productivity of 17.6 closings per year, we are proud of the contribution we make! Our business is built upon high-quality people and we are proud of our 148 professional sales agents and 40 excellent staff members. For 34 years, we have served the people of Central Texas and Arkansas from our offices in Killeen/Ft Hood/Belton, Salado, Georgetown, Greater Austin, San Antonio, Conway, and Hot Springs.