The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Generate timely sales reports
- Develop and identify new business opportunities
- Be the helping hand in preparing budgets
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Proven organizational and planning ability
$50,000 - $80,000
About RE/MAX Vertex
RE/MAX Vertex's vision is to be your #1 choice of realtor for life. Together, we uncover the key to all client's real estate needs. We value honesty, integrity, passion, and teamwork. We believe in love in what we do. Do what we love, grateful for everything. Everything is possible.
We offer full-service support, a client list (leads), training, and a mentorship program to help realtors build careers. If your passion is servicing clients in a tech-savvy environment and value-driven sales culture, JOIN US NOW!!