Yoo Team Realty Group
Are you a systematic, focused and productive real estate agent? We're looking for a high performing, enthusiastic and experienced Realtor to join our team as a listings specialist. We have a team of buyer specialists and need assistance to increase our listings inventory now.
We provide numerous good quality leads, access to multiple prospecting sources, administrative support, an inside sales team, marketing materials and all the systems necessary to ensure your success!
- Superb administrative team to handle all the paperwork - so you can focus on listing homes and negotiating offers.
- Lead generation - numerous databases and referral sources for you to prospect.
- Inside Sales Agents who help set appointments for you.
- Coaching from some of the top coaches in the country.
- Support systems and technology to keep your business running smoothly.
- Professional marketing materials.
- Fun and friendly office atmosphere.
- Prospect for new leads
- Write and negotiate offers
- Follow through with clients until closing
- Network to source new business
- Communicate with clients and vendors
- Attend client events
- Keep CRM system updated
- Minimum 2 years real estate experience (if you're experienced in sales but not real estate, we'd love to have you join our team as an agent with the potential for future advancement)
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Detailed oriented and great at following systems
- Superb phone skills
- Great at problem solving
- Self disciplined and motivated
- Assertive and empathetic with clients
- Team player
$60,000 - $120,000+ at plan
About Yoo Team Realty Group
The Yoo Team Realty Group is a fun, yet focused and top producing real estate team working in Dane and surrounding counties. Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, we currently have multiple Buyer's Agents, a Transaction Coordinator, a Listings Coordinator and an Inside Sales Agent. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year.