The Loveland, CO Housing market is rapidly expanding! Our team has many leads that are hard to keep up with, we are in need of more dynamic agents!
We are a different kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We are a technology driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and a multitude of other business development systems & platforms. We. Find. Clients. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be helping out on all aspects of the listing process, including but not limited to: attending appointments, answering client questions, scheduling, entering home details into the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS). You will also be responsible for Listing Presentations with potential clients. You are ultimately responsible for the clients happiness!
• Respond to all listing leads/requests AND continually generate your own.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential clients looking to sell their home.
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Current Real Estate License (in CO preferred)
• Professional in attitude, appearance, and work ethic.
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
The Mike Nelson Team started over 4 years ago in Longmont, CO. The team became synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth leveraging the industry leading systems. Now The Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through Mega Agent Expansion.
In May of 2017, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #3 (125 agents) in the local office, top 2% (10,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (150,000 agents) KW internationally in units sold May 2016 - May 2017.
2015 - $11M in sales volume and 2017 - $15.6M. 2017 through June is $14.2M
Providing the Dream of Home Ownership Everywhere by providing a second to no one customer service and client experience.