Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Close the best deal possible by negotiating contracts with buyer’s agents
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Achieve the best deal possible for the seller by conducting extensive market analysis to determine the listing price
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Lead generate and follow-up to acquire new business
- Work with real estate buyers and sellers for first 1-2 years during training with the team before moving into Listing Specialist position full-time
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Strong sales experience required, real estate preferred
$60,000+ (commission only)
About Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, coachable, motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!