Century 21 New Millennium
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Schedule all home inspections, open houses, and showings
- Oversee contract processes alongside buyer’s agents to negotiate contracts
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings, such as completing listing paperwork, posting to MLS and social media, and implementing a marketing plan to ensure quick sales
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Respond to all leads and potential homebuyers in a timely fashion to build a strong client base
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Ability to use real estate CRM to keep client data safe and orderly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- POTENTIAL TO EARN MORE INCOME BASED ON PRODUCTION. MINIMUM EXPECTATION IS CLOSING 24 TRANSACTIONS PER YEAR.
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.