Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving, and committed to WINNING. Our next listing specialists will be too!
We don't require real estate experience and provide on-the-job training plus all the tools to make over six figures in your first year, provided you're willing to put in the work!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
Are you gifted with the art of persuasion? We are looking for a natural networker with strong relationship building skills, high energy, and a great work ethic. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. Selling a home is personal and emotional, so the agent must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills.
• Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
• Adhere to Team Standards
• Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
• Quickly respond to online seller leads, and follow up to convert into listing appointments
• Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications
• Prepare and analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments
• Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements
• Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met
• Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
• Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers
• Must have an active real estate license
• IF UNLICENSED, CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO OBTAIN FLORIDA REAL ESTATE LICENSE QUICKLY!
• Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
• Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
• Show good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Some weekend and evening hours required
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
• Time is your most valued asset and you appreciate flexibility and work/life balance
• Deal well with chaos, the unexpected and the unfamiliar
• Data and results driven
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.